Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa at Kg. Baru

Tonite i went to Kg. Baru to eat nasi lemak... this Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa is the most famous Nasi Lemak in KL (i guess)... what i really like about Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa is the taste of the "sambal".. everytime i ate Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa it reminds me of my high school... the taste of the sambal is same like my Highschool nasi lemak and it reminds me how before the recess me and a few classmates will pack all our book (even our teacher is still teaching in front) or said we want to go the toilet (2 minutes before recess) so that we can rush to the nasi lemak stall first hihihihihi.. you see, the nasi lemak stall is the most famous stall in the school so if ur late u might not get to eat it :D
So since my filipino friends will be coming here this May and December, i will try to bring them to this Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa ( dont worry guys, i will ask them to put the sambal separate ;D )
Its quite spicy but i think they will love it (hopefully :D )

The cost is about RM 6 a meal. Since I took Sambal sotong and fried egg and Teh O






View of Kg Baru











Price Board













The food (yummy!! )

















My Nasi Lemak(sorry i ate some of it, forgot to take picture first IM SO HUNGRY hihihihihi ) - Before







After.... hahahahahhahahhaa...












My Teh O















Notes from the visitor all around the world










Masjid Kg Baru








TIPS TO MAKE UR SPICY TASTE GO AWAY : DRINK HOT DRINKS AFTER EATING SPICY FOOD!!! IT WORKS.... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment