Sunday, March 8, 2009

Arashi - One Love (OST Hana Yori Dango Final) - Lyrics


One Love - 嵐


lick Here to Download


Tsutaetakute tsutawanakute
(I want to tell you, thought I dont want to let you know)
Toki ni wa sunao ni narezu ni
(From time to time, I havent been as honest as I should)
Nai ta kisetsu wo, koeta bakura wa
(But those season full of tears, we're overcome them now)
Ima totemo kagayaiteru yo
(At this moment, you and I are shinning bright)


Sore zore egaku shiawase no katachi wa kasanari
(The drawing we're each made of our own forms of happiness are all piling up)
Ima ooki na ai ni naru
(And now they're forming one bigger love together)
Zutto futari de ikite yukou
(From now on, you and I should go on living side by side)


Hyaku nen saki mo ai wo chikau yo
(And one hundred years from now, I swear I'll love you still)
Kimi wa boku no subete sa
(After all, you're everything to me)
Shinjiteiru tada shinjiteru, onaji toki wo kizamu hito e
(I put my faith in that, I jus believe in that, and say this the one marked by those time)

Donna kimi mo donna boku demo
(Whoever you are and who ever I maybe)
Hitotsu hitotsu ga itoshii
(One thing, and one alone, is dear...)
Kimi ga ireaba nani no iranai
(As long as you're here, there's nothing else I need)
Kitto shiawase ni suru kara
(With you I'll be happy, there's no doubt)

Ame no naka de kimi wo matteta
(Standing in the rain, I waited there for you)
Yasashisa no imi sae shirazu
(Not even knowing what it meant to have kindness)
Surechigai ni kizutsuita yoru
(The way missed each other hurt us so much that night)
Sore demo koko made kitanda
(but still we're found our way this far)

Kakegae no nai deai wa kiseki wo tsunaideku
(There's no way to replace this encounter that's blossoming into a miracle)
Omoide kasanari au
(All those memories are joining together now)
Hajimari no uta nari hibi ite
(The song of something starting is ringing out loud)

Donna toki mo sasaite kureta
(To you who, no matter when always helped me stand up tall)
Warai naita nakama e
(To my companion in laughter and in tears)
Kokoro komete tada hitotsu dake
(My heart is filled to burst with this one thing alone,)
Okuru kotaba wa arigatou
(Thank you, the word I want to give to you)

Hyaku nen saki mo ai wo chikau yo
(And one hundred years from now, I swear I'll love you still)
Kimi wa boku no subete sa
(After all, you're everything to me)
Aishiteiru tada aishiteru
(I care for you so, Im just in love with you)
Onaji asu yokusoku shiyou
(Let's promise, then to share the same tomorrow)

Sekai juu ni tada hitori dake
(In this big world, there is only one fo me)
Boku wa kimi wo eranda
(I've chosen you to be that one)
Kimi to ireba donna mirai mo
(If I can just be with you, no matter what the future brings)
Zutto kagayaiteiru kara
(You and I will be shining bright forevermore)

No comments:

Post a Comment