Sunday, March 15, 2009

Grand Millennium Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

Last Friday night me, mother and sister in law slept over at The Millennium Hotel, Kuala Lumpur (used to be Regent Hotel). We just slept over for one night since my mother wanted to use her "one night complimentary" for joining their membership. Our hotel room is at the top floor "19th floor". Here's the pictures of the hotel lobby, the view from our room and the restaurant where we had our dinner. I the layout of the hotel lobby, its cozy and spacious. And I like the flower arrangment at the lobby too. It simple but beautiful :D
What i like the most from this hotel is their services. I would give them 9 stars out of 10 stars. Ive been to a few hotels but i like Millennium Hotel services the most. You can feel how they really appreciate their customers. This kind of services is kind of rare in Malaysia (to be honest).


















The Lobby


















The centre flower arrangement at the lobby (its orchid)














Unique lamp, like a torn tree




















I really like this flower arrangement... so simple and beautiful




















The view from our rooms.. I dont quite enjoy it since Im afraid of height :D












The restaurant where we had our dinner buffet. The restaurant called "The Mill". Out of 10 stars i would give 8 stars for the food. They have japanese, indian, chinese and western foods and seafoods. I love their indian food and seafood. The price is quite reasonable :

RM 88 - adult
RM 44 - child

For muslims, dont worry its halal









The enterance of the restaurant












The seafood and sushi section












The chinese, indian and western section










My favourite food OYSTER (forgot all my allergic hihihihi)
















Briani











Grilled fish (Im not a big fan of fish but this is delicious)














The desert ( I just loves desert)

No comments:

Post a Comment